
We've been bestfriends for 11 years now! Happy Birthday, Trapo!

CSI Chicago, lol.

Krystal! At the Butterfly Social Club!

Old and New Friends

At the Vanity Fair Photo Shoot.

A night out is not complete without the bathroom photos.
I feel like the energizer bunny. I keep going and going and going and going....I came back from Chicago yesterday where I partied all weekend with the old crew. Yesterday I was in Hayward with my cousins and today I'm going to Sydney. I'm not complaining really. I have my moments but I'm very happy. Got a new camera so I will be taking tons of pictures on my first trip to Australia. Sometimes I feel so guilty to be so happy and to have all these things like a digital camera when there's 22,000people dead in Burma...
2 comments:
You're going to Australia??? I'm so freaking jealous!!!
It's hard not to feel guilty about life's pleasures when so many people are suffering. But you can't beat yourself up about it either. We really need to chat soon!
P.S. Love the CSI photo...hilarious!
Nice blog, Tuds! Makes me wanna update mine.
I miss you.
Post a Comment